Orange Coast District Elks
Follow us on Facebook!

Elks National Site
CHEA Site
Latest Posts:
~ 7-19-2019 Fullerton Elks Hoe-Down ~~ 5-14-2019 Fullerton Elks Golf Tournament ~~ 5-14-2019 Fullerton Elks Lodge Memorial Day ~~ 5-14-2019 Fullerton Elks Open House and Day of Music ~~ 4-10-2019 Fullerton Elks Cinco de Mayo Event ~

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Awaiting Authorization, you can help< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Doug Wells
District Webmaster
Orange Lodge 1475
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 20 2009,4:41 pm   Ignore posts   QUOTE

Most everyone here is familiar with the authorization process. If you are not, this is how it goes:

1. A person registers for use of this site.
2. They receive an email from the message board which they have to respond to in order to confirm that their email address is valid.
3. After that happens, I receive an email indicating that they are "Awaiting Authorization".
4. If they are listed in the District Officer's Directory, I can easily validate their request and give them authorization to use the site. If they are NOT, this is where I can use your help. I can contact that persons lodge secretary to validate their standing. In the interest of time saving, I would appreciate your help as well. If you are personally aware of a member that is "Awaiting Authorization", please feel free to vouch for them so we can give them access in a timely manner. :)

Thank you very much. :)

--------------
Have a great ! :good
Profile CONTACT Search for posts by this member.
0 replies since Aug. 20 2009,4:41 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

Elks Care - Elks Share

eXTReMe Tracker